We offer service and calibration on many of the products that we supply, with a quick turnaround time so that your vessels are never without their equipment for too long.
Repair costs can be advised before most work is carried out without charge although sometimes it is necessary to carry out preliminary repair work in order to identify the exact nature of the fault.
All of our products supplied new, carry at least a 12 month warranty against product failure due to a faulty part or component. Warranty does not extend to items damaged by end user or damage caused by other faulty equipment, not supplied by us. All calibration certificates are traceable to UKAS or NPL.
Products we can service and calibrate include:
- Calibrators (Pressure & Temperature)
- Electrical test equipment (Multimeters, clamp meters, PAT testers, Voltage testers)
- Engine Indicators (Peak Pressure)
- Gas Detectors, Portable (BW Honeywell, Crowcon, Draeger, MSA, Riken Keiki)
- Infrared sensors
- Pressure gauges (Up to 2000 bar)
- Torque wrenches (Up to 2000Nm)